Santa Barbara motorcycle accident lawyer & attorney – Santa Barbara, California
If you need a Santa Barbara motorcycle accident lawyer or attorney to assist you in your motorcycle accident dispute, contact our office today at 844-99-CYCLE or Email us.
A list of defensive and safe driving skills and practices from The Department of Motor Vehicles:
- Avoid distractions, including mobile phones and other devices, which can divert your attention, even with hands-free functionality.
- Aim high when looking out over the handlebars at the road.
- Keep your eyes moving, meaning don’t just stare at the road ahead; check mirrors and other views frequently.
- Leave yourself an out; this means anticipating what would happen if you had to swerve or slam on the brakes.
- Position both hands firmly but comfortably on handlebars.
- Never drive while feeling drowsy or sleepy; pull over at a rest stop or other safe place to take a break and get some real rest.
Regulate your speed. There are many factors that change constantly when riding. Make sure you adjust your speed to compensate for these changes. Take into consideration the time of day: is rush hour traffic an issue and should you adjust your speed accordingly? Are you heading into the sun? It looks like rain. Can you make it in time? Is the road getting slippery? When accidents do occur there is rarely only one cause. Your Santa Barbara motorcycle accident lawyer can assist with finding the facts and ensuring you receive the most you can for everything you’ve gone though. We do our best to make the best of a bad situation.
If finding a Santa Barbara motorcycle accident lawyer is on your to-do list, call us today! We represent clients from all over the county including:
- Santa Maria
- San Luis Obispo
- Paso Robles
Located in the southern portion of the state of California is Santa Barbara County. According to Wikipedia, the population in 2010 was 423,895. The majority of the county is part of the California Central Coast. Engineering, resource extraction, agriculture, education and software and tourism are the basics of the economy. Santa Barbara County is known for its production of wine and it houses many wineries such as Andrew Murray Vineyards and Fess Parker Winery among others. The County lists fifty historical landmarks and has nationally protected areas like Channel Islands National Park. There are four Channel Islands in Santa Barbara County including San Miguel Island, Santa Cruz Island, Santa Rose Island and Santa Barbara Island.
CONTACT a lawyer who will handle Santa Barbara motorcycle accident cases Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your motorcycle accident injuries at 844-99-CYCLE or Email us.